Private Limited (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) shall implement the following refund policy in relation to its services:
- The end user understands that refund policies of each individual service provider may vary depending on the type of service and its service provider (and as such may include a “no refund” policy), and in such instances shall supersede this Refund Policy.
- In case of complete failure of providing the necessary services, the liability of the non-performance shall lie solely with the owners of the respective service provider. For clarification of doubt, it is hereby stated that the Company and/or their affiliates shall not be liable for any losses caused to the end user vis-à-vis the services (including but not limited to any deficiency of service) that are liable to be provided by the service provider, in any manner whatsoever.
- This refund policy shall be subject and read in accordance with all applicable local, state, provincial, national and other laws, rules and regulations;
- Notwithstanding anything contained herein, the end user understands, acknowledges, understands and agrees that there shall be no refund for any deficiency of service and/or in any circumstance that may arise post the services having being already availed;
- The Company reserves the right to amend this refund policy with or without notice.
- Subject to the clauses mentioned herein, the end user may request that the Company to initiate a refund. The Company will review the facts and circumstances and determine whether or not a refund is due in accordance with the applicable refund policy and the minimum requirements set forth above. All determinations of the Company with respect to this refund policy, including without limitation the bookings to be refunded and the size of any refund, shall be final and binding on both the service providerand the end user.